By using the website, you are signifying your understanding of and agreement with the terms in this policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of the website.
We do not intend this website for the use of minors, and we do not collect the personal information of minors.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to handling your personal data in a secure manner.
This policy applies to information collected on both desktop and mobile versions of this website and to any correspondence between you and site administrators, which includes email correspondence.
For questions concerning this policy please contact us via our contact form.
We collect information about you when you visit our website. The types of information we collect depends upon whether you are a member or a browser of the website and are described below:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - Information gathered from users of the website includes technical data such as IP address, referral URL, browser type and version, time zone, location and other such metrics, along with information on how you use our website.
Your data is collected via the following methods:
Active Collection - You may directly give us your personal information when you create an account, post materials on the website, or communicate with us for any purpose.
The various purposes for which we collect and use your data include the following:
- For the presentation of the website and to allow your interaction with it
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- For the purposes of diagnosing and resolving technical problems that negatively impact the website's operation
- To allow communication with you and for the provision of customer support
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
We share your personal information with certain parties and in the following circumstances:
- Companies and contractors who perform services integral to the support of our business, and only for use in providing those services
- A party or parties who, through transfer of business assets for any reason, assumes ownership of the assets in their entirety or of a substantial portion thereof
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information. These include the right to review, update, correct, delete, restrict, or request a copy or transfer of such. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.